Wednesday, May 10, 2017


So......It appears that all of my previous blog posts have disappeared!  Poof!  Gone!  I suppose I could blame it on a hacker but a more likely culprit would be the 8 year old boy grinning at me not so innocently. Sigh!  Some faces are just too cute to stay mad at for long!  I'll get busy adding a gallery of past work but this just means i'll have to sew faster to fill my blog back up! *smirk*.

I'm up to my ears in bear parts these days! It's a good feeling!  I took off a year from bear shows......fell in love.....got married...still honeymooning as far as I'm concerned....and decided it was time to get back to the bears.  With that said I've got Shows in May, Sept, and November this year and hope you will follow along and visit the shows to see what I've been busy making! 

No comments: